Saturday, February 11, 2012

Skeptic chopstick

Lousy title, I know. I was watching this Korean film called 'My Tutor Friend 2' yesterday. The film's better than the first film, IMO. Its a romance comedy. Right now, its in my top five Rom-Coms. :D I recommend.

Anyway, so there's this scene in the film where the two comedic characters Poongi and his friend (never caught his name) are having breakfast with the main characters and they look at them with this skeptical expression.


Its hilarious, of course. XD But what I loved about these expressions is the very conspicuous use of chopsticks. I've seen so many Western films all my life that I end up using Western expressions in everything I draw. Although, Indians use a very different set of expressions, its good practice to learn as many facial expressions as possible.



So I drew this. They aren't exactly placed where they should be, but I wanted them to appear separately. Its a study, after all. I learned a lot while I was drawing. ^_^ It doesn't look exactly like them, but I had to stop. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment