Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New news!

So remember the weekly comic I was talking about? Well, plan's changed. Since making deadlines isn't my thing, I realized, I'm going to do a whole volume. :D Haven't decided how long it will be but this will be a continuing story, hopefully with sequels. I've started working on it. The characters, story and scenes are set. I need a name for the comic though. More later. :D

I hope it will be interesting. I'm so excited! :D

Anyway, here below is the main character's various designs. What I need from you guys is to tell me which haircut is best. :D

Since I'm not confident with my coloring yet, the comic will be only in grey tones.

So which haircut is beshtesht? :D


10 comments:

  1. Maybe you can try making them a little fluffy? Like how I usually make my characters hair.

    Though I like the right most hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to keep it flat. In the whole storytelling thing, I don't want too many embellishments. It makes my drawings less effective. :) Plus the fluffiness is hard to manage in every panel. thank you, right-most. :D

      Delete
  2. doosra..:D i must say im thrilled....:)...this must be huge for u...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you! Yes, I can't believe I'm actually doing this. :D but I feel really ready now, somehow. ^_^ Like I can totally handle it. :D

      Delete
  3. First one is arrogant and sassy. Second one is kinda Indian sharafat type haircut >.>. Third one is confused and cute.

    whatever suits your story and character. :)

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, good insight. I'm kinda looking for a sharafat haircut on a rather arrogant person. :| The only defining qualities for her physically, however, is short hair and thick eyebrows. Thank you for the help. :)

      Delete
    2. 2nd haircut, certainly, is Shareef but the girl is not arrogant... Infact, none of three looks arrogant. They look more like sullen. very tender expressions...

      Delete
  4. The right most one is best i guess , but it all depends on your character role in the story..

    ReplyDelete