Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here again

I call this one 'Dusting'.

So I had this old blog here, and I didn't like the title it had. It was kinda, from pre-historic times when I used to watch this lame anime and make music videos. So this is the new blog. Love for the new blog. 

The purpose here is to draw everyday and put it up. ^_^ Also brainstorm some other things while I'm still here. I'll mostly be writing about what happens around me and what I'm up to. It may or may not include art work. I may generally criticize things or may make fun of them. 

Well, I think the first post doesn't really matter because no one's going to be reading it anyway. So there. Till the next post, here's some things that will define this blog better:
I may be getting better at dancing.

Drew this after I watched 'A funny thing happened on the way to the forum'.

If you know better, you'll ignore whats going on on the top of her head.



Ah, solitude in bed. Utter bliss.





Work is all play? You don't say.
Maybe I should wait till winter to color this one.
Visit me!







3 comments:

  1. I am following it. And reading it. So don't fret. :p

    Solitude in bed is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging and bloggers...And the first post matters... someone or the other reads it. Visit me sometime too
    http://followmyrecipe.blogspot.com/
    http://jyotikapurwar.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aishani - I fret! I nag! Thats how I make you do things you should be doing. x( Oh, and I think so too. ;D

    Curry Spice - heh, thanks... I'll visit you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete