Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wow.

Today was a really really bad day. But now its fine. Last night I drew something like 'Dusting', like a sequence of panels, and I was feeling really proud this morning when I sat down to clean and color it. But, uh, that didn't last long. Halfway through cleaning I realized I should be studying and then in a moment of feeling responsible, I paused and checked online for a form that I'm supposed to fill. I realized the last date to buy the form has passed already and I totally freaked out. For about two hours, I was panicked-ly calling all those people I know who are interested in the NET exam. No one had news, those who could get any said they can only tell by evening.

After some time, I explained to myself that there is nothing to worry about, and my brain, docile as it is, gave in and I felt really tired and almost fell asleep watching this Shashi Kapoor movie on 9X  called Junoon. Finally, I was told through a flurry of sms's from all my friends at once (thanks people, I love you all) that the forms haven't been released yet. ^_^

At around the same time in the evening, I realized that I forgot to visit my friend Hina for Eid. >_> Yes, a week after Eid.

So I went to see her. Poor girl. >.> When I got back, my sister was asleep, and I ate a plate-full of spaghetti while trying to wake her up. When she refused to get up, I asked her if I drew something for her, would she? She said OK.

And hence, I drew this:

She's singing 'I Can't Decide' by the Scissor Sisters. ;D






6 comments:

  1. thank god the form's deadline hasnt passed!...your saved!..and GIMME some spaghetti!! D":
    my mom has refused to give me any food!
    T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. =| well...er... i guess your mom just topped off mine in the Cruelty-to-Child Arena.

    but NO SPAGHETTI! HAH! I ate all of it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cries*

    i want to eat some spaghetti and meatballs T__T

    ReplyDelete
  4. o_o I will now proceed to hypnotize you.

    @_@... yoooouuuuu are not hungreeeee. yooooooouuu are sleeepeeeeeee.

    there. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. =D yep, thats the title. ;D Who's YO?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mom made chilly chicken and rice yesterday...heeehehee...and me and sis had some of the mousse :P

    ReplyDelete