Monday, July 16, 2012

More lined paper

Here are some other sketches I made for the comic I'm planning. Lately I haven't had the time to do much since we've had house guests, my mom's still recovering and almost every electrical appliance that we need to use daily got busted in this high voltage surge our area had while we were still at the hospital. Then my internet connection stopped working, so that took a week long to get fixed.


I was trying to get some character sketches settled. Like I said, I've already decided what characters will be like. But I need to get the style I'm going for set. :) I'm going to crop the girls on the bench and work on their tones, just or practice. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! you are really cool with your work. Please don't mind these comments. I am just suggesting:- You should put your signature in the footer of each canvass of your drawings... Credentials should always be mentioned. The blog hasn't been updated since June... Please continue your good work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I did try signing some of them but I keep forgetting to do that.

      Delete