Friday, August 24, 2012

High Heart

I have been busy with many things the last few days, none of which needs to be discussed here. -_- I'm a worrier. I worry. I'm still worrying. Anyway, the good news is I finally got myself the Wacom. The bad news is I'm scared of it. :|

Also, due to some complications I can't use it on the PC where I am more comfortable drawing and where I have my CS5. Instead I must draw on the laptop, which has Photoshop 7 and a screen that I'm not very satisfied with, color-wise. -_-

I'm reading A Storm of Swords. There hasn't been much of a storm of swords anywhere in the book, except maybe at the Wall. While traveling in circles between Riverrun and King's Landing, Arya Stark comes to a haunted hilltop called High Heart where she meets an old dwarf who has green dreams. When I read the woman's description, I drew her. ^_^

 

2 comments:

  1. Already posted a comment on facebook, but I will say some more here. A big improvement in your work. I love it. I couldnt believe you had worked on it. Anyway, so, a few suggestions I would like to add. The Fire. Its tough making fire and I struggled a lot to make it too. It needs white in the middle as white is the hottest region. Apart from that, you can add more details like more highlights and stuff.
    I've just begun reading Storm of Swords myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. different and awesome work o.O keep it up!

    And ba, a very happy birthday to you. :)

    Stay blessed! and be happy whenever life tries to make you unhappy. :)

    ReplyDelete